Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chalk Paint Experiments

A few weeks ago I discovered chalk paints, fell in love with the color selections and decided to experiment.  After one day of playing with them, I'm starting to like them - a lot.  Here's what I've done so far.

Would love to hear what you think - - good or bad.  Any suggestions for improvements? 

These paints are intended for use in furniture refinishing but I think they are perfect for painting landscapes.  Flat finish, water based, easy cleanup and super fast drying. 

You can order them at www.colormefrench.com



4 comments:

denise said...

wow, these are very cool! I've seen them but never used them...you are awesome!

Diane said...

Thanks Denise - this was a lot of fun - will be doing more

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love how the four panels work together! Sharon

Diane said...

Thanks Sharon - I think I have discovered my favorite way to paint!